Thursday, June 12, 2008

New projects and other ramblings


I have so many ideas for projects and time just isn't sufficient to get to them all. While doing other chores, my mind is always busy planning and thinking up things I want to work on. I'd love to hear of creative ways others find extra time for what they really want to do. So many things we do seem frivolous to others. My art probably seems that way to some but it is my therapy. It keeps me sane, focused, on track and yes very happy. Even if I never show the work, sell it or even find someone who would like to have it given to them-I would still make art, create, write, invent.


Image shows pages of a new little booklet on house and home I am working on. I purchased the form and have covered it with my own digitally made papers.

No comments: