Thursday, July 03, 2008

Another freebie but different


I make little zines and devotionals from my art work. I sell some but give most of them away.

If you would like one (my choice and there are about 8 now) just email me with your address and a comment and I will pop one in the mail to you. One more catch: answer three questions!



  1. What makes you purchase a piece of art?

  2. Does art have a place in everyone's life?

  3. Can art survive in these economic times?

Blessings to you this day!


Give till your heart is full!


NOTE: many of the zines have a Christian theme!


cqt144w@mindspring.com


image is from my recent trip to the beautiful mountains of NC

1 comment:

Angie in AZ said...

Let's see... what makes me purchase a piece of art... color will often be the initial attraction but the message of the piece must speak to me. I want to be emotionally moved and I want to see a part of the artist's heart into the piece.

Secondly, I do believe art has a place in everyone's life, even if they aren't an artist.

And gosh, I sure hope art survives the economy! If it's something I fall in love with and feel I just have to own it, then I figure a way to get it which means selling stuff of my own to get the money, if need be!