Sunday, July 20, 2008

ATC Signature Back


A member of the Artist Trading Card Yahoo group is looking for signature stamps for the back of ATC's. I created a backing on my computer and just write in the date, title info and sign it. It works so easy for me to not have to write in all the website and email stuff. Plus I included my pic. I like knowing what the artist who created each looks like myself. Others may wish to leave that part off. Hope this helps. Here is my back. Oh, and if you use the template for printing 10 ATC's on a page. You can print 10 of these backs on a page. I use cardstock to reinforce the card. If you don't like using lots of printer ink, just have them copied at an office supply store.

1 comment:

tala1947 said...

I have seen the diagram on Lisa Vollrath's site for cutting out 10 ATC's from one piece of cardstock.
Do you have a computer template to help you position whatever info you want on the back?