Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The power of THREE


Walking this morning after a big thunder storm (and much needed rain-nearly an inch here in the drought area of western NC), I found two groups of three leaves. These from a hybrid poplar. I began to think of all the importance of THREES.


  • the THREE in ONE - Trinity- Father, Son and Holy Spirit

  • the THREE graces - Faith-Hope-Love

  • the THREE in families - my husband, son and me and my mother, father and me

  • the most special THREE little words - I Love You

What special threes are in your life?




Oh, and to answer a reader of my blog about the program I use for the ATC backs: Couldn't get to your blog or email: I use Microsoft Publisher. It's easy to use with text and picture boxes. So much easier than using Word. You just center the box or drag it where you need even to the edge of the page. You can then group it all and save as a jpeg image. Then you simply line all the images up on the page as you wish them to print.


No comments: