Monday, July 07, 2008

A Question I have been asking lots of family and friends


If you could go back to any point in your life and start over where would you go?

Maybe you'd like to journal or do an art piece in response. I'd love to hear from you when you have an answer. I've heard so many neat answers but still think the one from my dad (75) was best. He would not go back nor change anything. His life has been good like it is! Wow what a great answer. Maybe lots of you feel that way.

Me? I'd go back and major in art. I would be afraid of jinxing all the neat things I love about my life, like my wonderful husband and son but I sure wish I had the pedigree to go with the love of art making and creativity.

Let's hear it!


Just had to share this gorgeous picture of my Mom who is 78!

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hi Chris, if I could redo things, I'd definitely pursue something in the art field, maybe graphic arts. By going back that far, I'd be able to be a better and more patient mother. I know things after 73+ years of life that would have been so helpful to me as a young person. I'd still marry my sweetie (of 51 years and counting!) Like your dad's, my life has been very good,