Monday, June 29, 2009

Fast forward to day 30


This blog is one of those bad movies where I complain they do to much flashback and jump forwards, but I needed to share this today.


Dad may be released to skilled nursing facility next week. So in addition to another trip to Asheville, we checked out the facilities in Mom and Dad's county today.
I'm weary. I'm tired and I'm as scared as I was on Day 1. I keep telling Dad to fight but my own fight is weakening. How do people do this day after day? Month after month? Year after year?

Lord, I still pray for a miracle.


written in your soul is a faith of endurance

written in your spirit is a hope everlasting

written in your heart is a love like no other

God is in each--

your soul

your spirit

your heart


I jotted these words down the other day when reading my devotional. I pulled them out today. Who knew I'd need these words on this day?

GOD! Of course!

No comments: