Wednesday, June 17, 2009


My head swims on overload-fatigue and questions.
My body aches over lack of rest and enrichment.
My heart cries over Mom and Dad's condition.
My soul searches for answers and finds more questions.
My spirit seeks will power, hope, and encouragement from the Lord.

The skies through the tall trees give a glimpse of heaven. Is God looking down at me?
Does He approve or does He only see my faults?
Does He feel my pain?
Hope and joy trickle down and I revive for another battle.


Another glimpse into the 11 day hospital vigil after Dad's stroke. We should enjoy every day we have on this earth. We never know when things will turn on a dime and possibly never be the same again. However, I still believe in the power of prayer and the presence of angels and the possibility of miracles. Keep praying with me.


Image is of acrylic, transfer, collage, transparencies and cut text on canvas.

1 comment:

morningDove said...

i believe in miracles too. May God bless your dad with a miracle for all to see.