Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reverse-Day 12 of 30


6:30 AM
Good morning sky!
Shine your light into my spirit and brighten my soul.
Good morning earth!
Be my stronghold and support my weakened body.
Good morning woods!
Open a path to my Savior and direct my way.
Good morning Lord!
You are my light, my earth, my path to all healing and comfort. Preserve my people this day.
Give me strength to be for this day and
Carry me forth to tomorrow and the next day and forever.


You think you're story is special, unique, requiring more of God's attention but then you listen to another's and know you are blessed…a young mother with a tiny infant struggling to stay strong and live; someone who was raped, pregnant, miscarried and still sees it as best even though she may never conceive again; a scared woman afraid she'll lose her soul mate of over 50 years; another young person trying to survive cancer and maybe there's lost hope…the stories continue and God touches each with peace, comfort, strength, love and courage.

7 AM

A birds chorus
Wakens my spirit
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
Praise God. Praise God!
Fear not! Fear not! Fear not!
He is Lord! He is Lord! He is Lord!
Joy Joy Joy!

1240 PM


Two wrens give me hope
This little pair mimic Mom and Dad-
Together again.
Hope grows…
Returns.

6:55 PM

Seek divine order
At first light
Quiet the mind
Carry this peace
Throughout the day

Seek divine
Contentment
At close of day.
Sleep on it restfully.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Been reading each of your posts - and been blessed by each one. Your words give me strength too, and I hope that God's comfort wraps you up every day, helping you through each hour.
My prayers are with you and your family

Trish