Sunday, October 04, 2009

Day 126 searching


Seeking answers right

in front of my nose.

Wanting solutions found

in the pages of the "good book".

Pondering the meaning of life

found in every human soul.

Needing the purpose for existence

available if sought with the heart.

Hoping for guidance that

comes from the Holy Spirit.

Believing in a faith

that's there for accepting.

****

I seek a Christ

on demand.

I worship an automatic God.

I follow a simple life

of never do enough.

But I also

pray & keep worrying,

take & keep asking, and

hope & keep doubting.

****

The bluejays disagree in the oaks.

My heart cries in argument too.

The smaller birds chirp happier responses.

My heart cries with understanding.

The message is clear.

NEVER STOP TRUSTING THE SAVIOR!

****

Maybe I am too much like Samuel (1 Samuel 3:1-10)

I don't recognize the Lord's voice when He speaks.

No comments: