Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 142 Change


Things change. We can't stop it! Someone said, "Change is constant. It's something you can depend on. Knowing that should make it a comfort." I still don't like it but I try harder to understand it and realized it is part of life and maturity. Thus this verse from the beach while thinking about change.


The ocean is new every wave.

The sand rearranges with every tide.

The skies continue to change moment by moment.

I must accept change, rearrange my thinking and

allow it to renew my life day by day.

An expanse of blessings are given to me.

A contented feeling.

A calmness.

The world is bigger than just me and my problems.

I am only one of those tiny every changing grains of sand

or tiny ocean droplets of water.

God made me and He supports me with every change.


Image is a small watercolor of the ocean course on Kiawah Island.

No comments: