Friday, July 06, 2007

Answers to comments and posts


I am so happy to have brought some viewers to my blog...Thanks for all the positive comments.

The free image started as a scanned piece of paste paper and it was altered in Photoshop elements with several different effects but mostly in the liquify effect under the filters menu.

Just play with your images and you never know how many terrific things you may come up with. I make and alter alot more of my own stuff for my altered books than I buy or find. I am absolutely obsessed with computer alterations. Try it and have some fun creating your own designs and get them the way you want them. If like me you find lots of neat stuff but you always wish it was this or that way; it can be. YOU can make it whatever you want.


Here is another great image to download for free just for asking for more info. This image is made of serendipity paper (paper you have smeared leftover paint on) with a leaf print on top.
No computer alteration whatsoever.

Maybe I need to start blogging about all the neat ideas I try. some work and some don't but I still have lots of fun and learn something everytime I do it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, this colors are so peaceful, what kind of paint did you use? Debbie House

Laura said...

absolutely, you should blog about your experiments. Can't wait to hear more- you are inspiring me to get back into the really messy creative stuff that I really love. Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

yes, add your techniques. I'm new to this & love learning & seeing other's works~~Anna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your generosity in sharing this. I love what you've done!
Becky