Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fernwood!


Heading to my beloved Fernwood.

Our retirement property, old family homeplace, and home to a new construction soon maybe!

Do I really want a new home this late in life? (I'm 52)

I've always wanted a new home. Actually I just want space for my junk or the will to part with my junk. Being a mixed media artist is detrimental to closet, shelf and nook and crannie availability. Everything is seen as a possibility for a collage or assemblage. Oh! The curse!

Ah! The blessing! Find some space in your day to make art!


Here is a lovely friend I made last Saturday at Fernwood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris, I was surfing on LayerUpon Layers and saw your artist profile so I went to your website.
In your archves you have some poems that I assume you wrote. There is one in particular that I would like to use on a greeting card. Is that permissable?
Carolyn Reed
careed@grandecom.net