Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Every day---


If you are a writer, you must write every day.

If you are a musician, you must practice every day.

If you are an artist, you must make art every day.


I walk almost every morning and during that time I often plan my day, pray, write in my head or decide what and how to execute my next piece of art. I know now that it is essential to the betterment of my day and who I am. I call these words that come to me GIVEN BY GOD.


Here is today's offering and a pic to go with.


Lord you send the sunshine and the rain
I will forever praise your name.
You send the storm and the calm.
You are my holy balm.
You are Father, Son and Holy Spirit all three.
I will forever worship the Trinity.
You are the Lord of peace and forgiveness.
To that I will witness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Thank you for that refreshing word! :) You really blessed me today! The only thing is, I'm a writer, musician, artist, wife, mom, and chief-cook-and-bottle-washer, so please pray that I can find time to offer ALL of my gifts to the Lord for His glory.

Thanks for all you do, Chris.