Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Covenant Village Seniors Watercolor class



I'm so glad to be able to add a title again. These blog generators are a bit screwy at times but I love them. Writing my own and reading all the other fine artists' ones.


The ladies were so grand yesterday! They are always up for a challenge and they simply blow my mind with their abilities, even those who say they've never painted before. I hope and pray I am still making art and creating wonderful images when I'm their age, whether at my home or in a home. If I ever lose that I guess I'll just be a really crabby old lady. I'm one now alot of times. I don't like that about me. I never knew getting older would affect me in that way but I think I'm freer to be me. I've held so much in for so long and now I just let it flow.

Well, a dear lady in her late 70's once said the older you get you get to be your real self warts and all. So here I am world...WARTS and all!


Enjoy this photo of the ladies and here is also another spread from my Queen of Heart book!

No comments: