Monday, July 09, 2007


Blog won't let me add titles the last couple days frustrating but I will continue to share my newest altered book_Queen of Heart.


This spread was first painted in

yellow and textured with a combing tool. Dried and painted in red and combed again. Fleur de lis was stamped with gesso. The dots on the edges are Elmer's paint pens. Great colors and they work virtually on top of anything else. I especially like the white and gold. The image of me is a computer altered image made into a packing tape transfer with a gold crown added, other image of woman is from a stamp and framed with a photo slide mount painted and embellished with the paint pen. The crosses are paper and metal. Quote is a transfer.

The quote says "The purpose of the heart is to know yourself, to be yourself and yet one with God. Edgar Cayce

Another free image comes tomorrow.

No comments: