Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday rain


The Carpenters sang "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down>" They've got me down too. Tired and much to do and no energy. Ran errands but heart wasn't it that but it's done.

Guess I'll just finish laundry and do some chores and maybe it will either rain for real or the sun will come out.

I need to start on a huge backdrop for a church dinner theater (woods scene -15 feet long by 7 feet tall) but it's too damp outside and I don't have a large enough inside space. I want to get this started and finished. I hate huge projects hanging over my head.

That's life, one project after another, but when it's my own it's not so bad. Doing it for someone else is a different story. The reason I do so few commissions.

Today's image is a card I did last week. My eyes photoshopped into a heart I painted and printed on a transparency. Text reads "You must see with your heart".
Guess that's what I'm doing today!
Hey! I see the sun peeking out.

No comments: