Monday, April 14, 2008

Hold the presses...and printers






Why can't things just last forever like the old days. My printer is dying a fast death now and as a mixed media, collage, photographic artist scrapbook enthusiast, print your own photos kind of girl....I'm lost. Can't find the exact product I need. This one's too tall for my printer cubby on my desk. That one doesn't have individual ink cartridges.....oooooooooo but this one can scan and print old negatives.....HOW COOL IS THAT? Dilemma! Which do I buy? Do I settle? Do I just buy ink and keep printing streaky photos? NO! GO for it....the older I get, the harder it seems to make decisions....until now, I'll just finish my coffee and other tasks at hand and maybe the solution will come to me in the night.....it usually does.


Here's another journal image....prismacolor rendition of Nefertiti.

No comments: