Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Catching up-random thoughts


I've had a busy week and weekend so little time to catch up but here goes...........



  • great weekend with son

  • last art class in old building, moving to new location, dreading the physical part of finding everything again, but looking forward to more space and better facility

  • birthday party for dear friend

  • too many projects to complete (swaps, rr, upcoming I Am Woman show, Biggers Mural finally getting done and dedicated {in charge of silent auction}, wedding and wedding anniversary celebrations, local fund drive..............) when did April get so busy?

  • personal projects to do

But with the good Lord's help....I'll handle it all with ease and grace! By the way, I received 2 more odd emails from the person interested in my art. I finally told them I wasn't interested in the transaction. It just felt weird. Not very business like on either part but I decided it was, had to be, a scam of some kind.



Image is a tip in for a new altered book round robin project I've joined online. My book is called BirdLand.

No comments: