Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day 37 the skies part


The clouds part and I glimpse a peek at heaven....

do I see my grandparents, Harry and Lois, and other departed loved ones?

The clouds break through and I see a bit of heaven....

but wait, I'm not ready; I still want to see my son wed, grandchildren,

a home at Fernwood.

The clouds separate and I get a glance at heaven....

grassy fields, flowery meadows, happy faces.

The clouds split and I peer into heaven....

healing, joy, peace, and goodness.

The clouds open and I sneak a look into heaven....

Dad's stroke never happened; 9-11 is a myth; families are intact.

The clouds break up and I have sight of heaven....

life is good; there is hope; prayers are answered.

The clouds divide and I gaze into heaven....

or is it heaven on earth?

No comments: