Wednesday, July 15, 2009

day 45


He still tells colorful stories, even more so after the stroke (brain attack.) They aren't always clear and believable but it is wonderful to hear his voice. It is marvelous he knows us. It is terrific he is going to be walking with a walker very soon. It is fabulous he will eat soon. It is awesome he is still with us! God has blessed us greatly and I will thank Him every day.
We ask for miracles
and we get a new sunrise every morning.
We ask for hope
and we get to start over each day.
We ask for love
and we receive much from family and friends and God.
We ask for peace
and we see a beautiful sunset.
We ask for forgiveness
and God lavishes it on us.
We ask for joy
and God gives us a bird's song.
We ask for anything
and God knows best.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh, my - this lovely poem brought tears to my eyes...mostly because it spoke directly to my heart!
Beautiful start to my day!

Trish