Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 49 Sensible Lessons


From the physical walk to the spiritual one, today began with true lessons from above. Prayers were simple,"Help those I hold dear to be touched, healed, uplifted and peaceful this day. Amen"


Poem (below) came while walking before devotions....usually I work the other way. Scripture from Upper Room for today from Ephesians 3:14-21 had so many answers to all the questions that have filled my mind and soul recently. "Kneel...strength...power...faith...love...surpasses knowledge...fullness of God...able to do unimmeasurablly more than all we ask or imagine...Amen!"


Fearful of lazy Sundays because of the morning Dad had his stroke. Must let that go as I have so often prescribed to Mom to let go of the image of Dad slumped in the bathroom floor....today true healing and letting go comes. Maybe it's the letting go of negative images, thoughts and memories that can lead to true healing alone. Often those who do not believe in God talk of sending good thoughts and energy into the universe....well, those are prayers, no matter what anyone calls them. AND just maybe they are the very thoughts and energies that come back from the all powerful physician...GOD...in the form of healing, answers and new found faith.


I see God's answers in

a perfect morning sky.

I taste God's answers in

fresh fruit from the vine.

I smell God's answers in

a magnificent magnolia blossom.

I hear God's answers in

the voice of a dear soul.

I feel God's answers in

my peaceful heart.


It is time to stop questioning and accept God's answers. Thanking Him for all the wonderful healing that has already occurred and never looking back again...only forward!

No comments: