Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 44 and God Can!


from day 28


God can do the impossible.

God can restore health.

God can change outcomes and minds.

God can answer prayers.

God can give peace.

God can perform miracles.

God can do it all.


I believe in the impossible.

I seek health for Dad and Mom.

I trust change.

I pray for answers.

I need peace.

I want a miracle.

I know God can do it all.


Recovery continues ever so slowly. You don't realize what impact a stroke has until you witness recovery. What happens in an instant can change lives forever.
I so appreciate all the prayers being sent up for Dad and Mom. It's hard for her to be without him.

1 comment:

Linda Jo said...

They are in my prayers, Chris. I really like your journal pages...the repeated use of the figure is awesome.