Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 76 visible and invisible strength


Psalm 19:14. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord....

But are they?

"Rock of Ages

Cleft for me

Let me hide myself in thee."

Old hymn but message is the same.


the indwelling presence of God

from which no one cna no thing can separate.

I will stay on His path, following closely,

hoping in the dark he still guides me....

thoug life is still

littered with a storm long gone

I know the calm presence of God

and His angels.

Still seeking strength and grace

I allow God to decide.

When doubful I know He has not

left me alone.

All fears and worries melt despite

their nagging presence.

God is still God and all is all right in His kingdom.

Staying within the righteious fold I will survive.

Another day's battles will be fought and won

AND life will proceed!

Saturday was a good for Dad.

Strength was visibly improved.

Photo images are from Jonas Ridge, NC.
This butterfly is just like the one which
came and lit on my veil during my wedding 29 years ago.
A total gift from God for my marriage. Butterflies
signify new life. Life is new every day and should
be respected and appreciated.

No comments: