Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 78 Importance of Words


God confirmed the joy and purpose of words as I read my morning devotions on my deck. We juse them to affirm and discover life and its meaning. Job 19:23-29 "Oh, that my words could be recorded....written on a scroll...inscribed with an iron tool on lead...engraved in rock..." And Marsha C in THE UPPER ROOM ( http://www.upperroom.org/) "value of writing...expresses...laments....life changing...reflection...strengthens faith...writing is a wonderful gift we give ourselves."


God gave us words for expression, release and understanding. Sharing them is an even greater gift. If you don't blog or journal do it now. Someone, maybe a stranger or hopefully friend or relative will one day read your words and find comfort and strength for themselves.

1 comment:

Trish said...

How true this is - and using your gift of writing has touched my heart many times, and for that I thank you!