Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lesson 3- Vision Journaling Workshop-Positive Intentions


I was able to visualize my 4 main positive intentions are:


  • Health

  • Contentment

  • Simplicity

  • Peace.

I think with those 4 things in place I can focus on many other positive aspects in life. If reasonably healthy, content with life, simple in needs and peaceful in any situation Ican surely find living my life a joy and accomplish my goals, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, relationally, and in my chosen careers.


techinique: I painted random drybrush acrylic in pink and turquoise on one page and transferred to the opposite page by placing wet page on dry page and simply brayering to transfer paint. Of course the transferred page has less and that's okay. I made four watercolor cards with my 4 main intentions. Used key stickers, brads, and ink to embellish each card. Then I placed words and phrases from found sources around the images. I kind of got the phrase ideas from lesson 4 so don't know what I'll do there yet but I liked the idea. The phrases and journaling around them further support my four positive intentions.

No comments: