Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Final Lessons-Visioning



Here are my final journal pages for the True North Arts Visioning Journal Workshop!
Here's a link to the workshop if you care to try it! http://collagediva.typepad.com/vision/
These last two images are all about acrylic paint, collage materials (found and created), words and the passion to find balance in my life. My word focus and attitude for 2009.
I admit to being addicted to art and creating. It's the one place I feel free, peaceful, and truly M E ! My passion is ART and it affords me balance in every aspect of my life. I realized recently, after depending on my journaling to get me through Dad's stroke recovery, art and words are my desired drug of choice. Without them I'd be completely insane!

1 comment:

Kathryn Costa said...

Chris, I love how you put yourself in your artwork. This is a great way to help you visualize what you seek. I can see how much fun you are having with your art projects -- it really comes through.

{soul hugs}
Kathryn