Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pain is NOT my friend


After two nights of pain keeping me from sleep, I have to ask how does someone with trully painful conditions survive. When 2400 mg of ibuprofen doesn't help, where do I turn?

I hate the idea of more wasted doctor visits and meds. Plus I'm leaving for a week at Kiawah in 2 days and want to feel like enjoying it! Do I just smile and keep making art?

ART has always been my mental therapy. Maybe it can be my physical therapy also.


But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5


Praise and glory to God the Father, Jesus, His Son and the Holy Spirit.


Image is of acrylic textured ATC's.

2 comments:

Cindy Leaders said...

Hey, Chris! I just wanted to thank you for the encouragement you left on my blog. Knowing that you're in pain and still encouraging others tells me a lot about you. I will pray for you. Thanks! Cindy

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that you are in so much pain and that someone flamed you on your blog (I had to read until I found what your post was about). I am waiting (with held breath) for that rotten tomatoe to hit me. Say you're a Christian OUT LOUD and it's assumed that you are intolerant. And then they run and leave no link to their blog. I will say a prayer for your pain relief, however God may bring it.