Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Where do you draw the line?


between stating your own beliefs in your own words for no one to read unless they choose and being considered intolerant. I happen to believe I am extremely tolerant of other's beliefs. I also feel that my blog is as my personal hand written journal, a place where I can be completely honest and who I am...a Christian.

I certainly respect other's beliefs and do not feel I have ever shown any disrespect to any one in what I write here. I apologize if it has come across to someone in that tone. Blogs may be written as the writer wishes and no one is made to read them, as far as I know.

I do plan to continue to express my beliefs about God and Christ and the Christian way of life. I suggest that if my words upset you, then just don't visit my blog. I usually invite others to view images on my blog and I do use many Christian ideas and symbols. If you see or read somthing you disagree with, you are certainly welcome to express your own opinion in the comment section but please do not suggest that I do not tolerate others ideas. I happen to admire many other religious groups for their consistency in their practices. I think Christians are often not that consistent and we could certainly learn from others.


It is my sincere desire to express my own thoughts and ideas and images in this blog and NOT to offend or upset anyone.


Comments are always welcome and you may wish to comment on other's comments as well.


Image is a pencil sketch of Mary and Jesus.

2 comments:

tala1947 said...

Personally, as a Christian, I enjoy your comments, expressions and openess about your faith.

The nature of a blog is to express yourself. When God is part of the fabric of who you are, you have to express it. It is, after all, YOUR blog.

At no time have I ever felt that you were intolerant or disrespectful to those who do not feel as you do.

Chris Tessnear said...

Dear Tala1947,
Thanks for your encouraging comment.
I will continue to be WHO I am.