Saturday, October 20, 2007

The vacation glow is back!


I can't wait to download my pictures and share my trip. It was a perfectly wonderful time of relaxation, art, and time with hubby. Kiawah Island for a week does me more good than almost anything in the world when it comes to putting things in perspective. I realize that I am truly blessed and have more than I could ever dream possible to be thankful for. I hope to be able to hold on to the glow that is around me right now through the rest of the year and my life. I always think "what if it's the last time I get to go there..." Well, once should be enough but I've gone over 20 times and it gets better and better. I am fortunate to have gone twice this year.

Thanks to the good Lord and my wonderful husband.


Image is from Kiawah past....sunset over the marsh....

No comments: